Skip to main content

WLAN/WUDFRd Issue

I run a little PC lab of 10 Dell Lattitude E6500s running Windows 7 x 64 Enterprise. They interface with a ZyXEL ZyWALL 2WG for web/arrange get to. I have a common issue on all the machines (they are for all intents and purposes indistinguishable as far as OS, programming and setup). Arbitrarily anybody of the PCs will drop off the system.



I investigated the occasion log and I see the equivalent repeating arrangement of mistakes/alerts on all the machines.

First I get a "WLAN Extensibility Module has halted. Module Path:

C:\Windows\System32\bcmihvsrv64.Dll" 10002 admonition from WLAN-AutoConfig. At that point I get a "WLAN AutoConfig administration has effectively halted." 4001 admonition from WLAN-AutoConfig. At that point at long last I get a "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd neglected to stack for the gadget USB\VID_0A5C&PID_5800&MI_01\6&66de6c9&0&0001." 219 admonition from Kernel-PnP.

bcmihvsrv64.Dll (Broadcom Independent Hardware Vender Service 64) is a piece of the driver for the remote connector and 6&66de6c9&0&0001 is a reference to my savvy card peruser. Before I checked the Event Viewer I figured I may be having a firewall issue, however impairing the fire divider didn't transform anything.

I additionally figured it may be a Network Discovery issue, so I took a stab at killing the "PC Browser" administration and changing my NetBIOS Over TCP name goal nodetype to communicate through regedit.

I have refreshed the driver for the remote connector to the freshest adaptation, just as trying the windows local driver. Therefore, I have refreshed the chip set driver and the BIOS.

I don't accept that the issue is with the switch or the system arrangement as I despite everything get the 4001 and 219 admonition if the remote connector is impaired. This would likewise recommend that is anything but a driver issue (in any event with the remote gadget).

I'm out of thoughts to attempt or things to look for and have discovered just impasses on google. Dell likewise has been not exactly supportive. I'm trusting someone some place has a thought that can fix the circumstance.

A debt of gratitude is in order for your assistance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evie Launcher Review 2020: Still simple, stylish, and gradually improved

Evie Launcher Review 2020 The world of Android-themed games is full of big, bold, bombastic launchers, but the kitchen sinks into their features, bells and whistles, but sometimes you don't need all the fun and pizzas. Sometimes, you just want a light, light and luxurious launch. If you are in the market for a sophisticated launch, the EV launch can earn its place as your next home screen and as a free launcher, trying the Evie Launcher will cost you nothing . Evie Launcher 's default setting is surprisingly simple, with only four apps at the bottom of the desktop and a permanent search bar at the top. By default, the EV launcher dock is disabled, which undoubtedly separates it from the package, but also causes the AVI dock icon to disappear when importing a layout from another launch during the initial setup. Another break with the tradition is Evie's default grid size . 4x4 has been the standard since the 4-inch phone date, the default launch of the UV la...

How to import CSV into Microsoft Access database?

CSV is a simple file format used to store table data, such as a spreadsheet or database. You can import and export CSV format files from tables that store data in tables such as Microsoft Excel or Open Office Calc. CSV means "comma-separated values". If you need to import the CSV into an Access database, here is the step-by-step guide to doing that. First, you need to open the Microsoft Access and navigate the "File menu". Then  Open or create a new database for CSV data. Then you can create a new table and set all the required fields, or you can import CSV data to create a new table. Go to the "External Data" tab of Microsoft Access and click on the "Text File" as shown on the screenshot below. Click the "Browse" button and select the CSV file. (* Note: The file name must be less than 64 characters, otherwise Microsoft Access will not be able to import it). In this case, you might get an error like "Unrecognized Databa...

Build a PDF document Using Adobe Acrobat and How to Use it?

You already know how to create a PDF and what kind of software use for build PDF. Lots of people use Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word to build a PDF document. I recommended using Adobe Acrobat to create PDFs because Adobe is the founder of PDF documents. So they have more intelligent knowledge about PDFs. However, Other PDF readers and editors including Microsoft Word hasn't any advanced technology or knowledge about PDFs. But Adobe Acrobat has more features to edit and read the Document. So that's why I recommended this software to use. What are the most intelligent features of Adobe Acrobat? Adobe Acrobat DC is the best solution for PDF documents. One is that you can edit, sign, share, protect and search PDF documents made with Adobe Acrobat. Every process is a breeze. On top of that, Adobe Acrobat PDF can be used to fit any type of screen or display. The software makes it simpler and more secure to store and share documents with its Knox and Microsoft One Drive in...